Friday, October 22, 2010

Reflections of 2010

It's late October, 2010, and I've been reflecting lately on the things I set out to accomplish this year.  You know, New Year's Resolutions.  The year isn't over yet, and I'm still working on achieving my goals.  Never give up, right?  So, I thought putting this in writing would be a good check up.  In no particular order, here are some that I've been working on.

Goal #1:  Lose weight.  How many times has that been a goal?  Well let's see, I've been an adult for... seriously, this is my year to accomplish goals.  So far this year, I've lost just over 54 pounds!  Yippee!  I'm halfway to my goal weight, although, honestly, my goal weight is just a number the computer spit out as what I should weigh.  I think I'll know when I get there when I'm at the weight I want to be, but having a number is a good start.

Goal #2: Make money.  Hmm, very vague, so, yes, I've accomplished that goal.  I'd like to make more money, so I will continue working at it, and set a more specific, achievable number in the bank that will mean I've succeeded and even surpassed this goal.

Goal #3: Help others.  Through my business, I have the ability to help people reach their goals.  It's a fabulous way to make a living.  I don't get paid, without helping other people.  I love the concept, and I enjoy the work.  I'm always looking for new people to help.

So the way things stand right now, it looks like my goals for 2011 will be a continuation of my goals from 2010.  I plan to be more specific, and set some real targets.  I think I'll accomplish more if I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment